Frisco Botox

Frisco Botox
The Real You

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How Does Botox Remove Wrinkles?





Botox
is an out-patient procedure design to smooth fine lines and wrinkles in the face. The Botox is an injectable serum meant to temporarily reduce contractions in the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles in the face. The facial muscles that cause wrinkles will actually relax after the Botox injection.

The effect of the Botox is a smooth, youthful appearance. Many of our patients experience an immediate and dramatic result. If you are considering Botox in Frisco, Azure Med Spa is the place to go!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to treat wrinkles around my eyes and so I'm considering a botox Toronto procedure. These wrinkles make me look angry and tired. They are annoying. I'm now looking for an experienced and skilled doctor. I can't wait to my new look!

    ReplyDelete