Frisco Botox

Frisco Botox
The Real You

Monday, June 18, 2012

Venus Freeze Skin Tightening


There are two treatment heads of different sizes that allow multiple areas of the body to be treated. For the face and neck, each procedure takes about 45 minutes, with targeted heat points met and maintained during the treatment time. For the body, the most common treated areas are the thighs (front and/or back), hips, and buttocks. However, the stomach or waist can also be treated, as can the arms. Most patients select 1-2 large areas for body treatments (about the size of an 8x10 paper) to be treated within each 30-60 minute procedure.

Read more here.



1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I had no idea about this, but I think I will ask more information from someone who works at Skin Vitality, because I want a specialized advice.
    I want to follow a skin tightening treatment... my skin doesn't look like before... it has imperfections.

    ReplyDelete